Getting legally prepared
We know you want to get moving quickly, which is why we advise our clients on the importance of getting “Legally Prepared”.
So often in a property transaction, the hard work begins once you find a buyer or a property to buy. We can offer a head start by instructing you a solicitor earlier in the moving process, so time can be saved once you agree your sale or purchase. Having all the necessary legal documents in place before you agree a sale or make an offer removes many of the unwanted delays involved when waiting to instruct a solicitor once your sale or purchase is secured.
Service benefits at a glance
- Fixed Legal Fee – Helps you budget as you will know exactly what you are paying.
- No-Move, No Legal Fee – You are protected financially should something go wrong.
- Dedicated Team ready to help – Allows your file to be prioritised.
- Legally Prepared – Putting you in the best position by carrying out all the legal work earlier in the moving process in order to save time once you find a buyer or property to purchase.
- Advice provided in Plain English – Helping you through the process without confusing jargon.
To understand the benefits of in house service further and to gain a breakdown of cost, please call on 01634 629888
ARE YOU LEGALLY PREPARED?
Being legally prepared is the best way you can be ahead of the game in the property industry. Legally prepared means you have the legal documentation ready before you agree an offer or make an offer on you next home move. This will get rid of any unwanted delays and can save weeks off your home move.
We offer a team of conveyancers on our panel that all help with becoming legally prepared. We have a team that help you understand all costings from the legal process, we then ensure you have one of our conveyancing panel who will be legally ready for when you agree and offer or make an offer on your new home.
Once you are Legally Prepared you can relax knowing that you are ready to go when you agree the offer on your next home.